Saturday, September 24, 2011

I think I'm going to have to find a new food blog

I'm a follower of Health Cheap Good blog. It was quite a good blog, reasonable recipes, regularly articles.

However, the main blogger got married and is writing for something else now and there have only been a few posts in that blog for months.

So, I need to start looking for another regular food blog that has stuff I'd actually make and eat. I do follow a food blog from Tuscany but that's more for the information. I really don't think I want to try drying out meats for salami or some of the other projects she's done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...it's heaven from over on angie's blog. Being nosy and looking for Howie and found this. A friend of mine from college has a food blog; http://www.clearlydeliciousfoodblog.com/. I am not sure what you like or are interested in eating but she has a variety of things that all look tasty to me. Maybe worth a gander. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey heaven, nice to see you.

    I'll have a look at that blog and a look at yours as well.

    You missed Howie by ->that<- much, he's in my Short Story blog. :)

    ReplyDelete